TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE
These terms and conditions apply between you, the User of this Website (including any sub-domains, unless expressly excluded by their own terms and conditions), and Lauren Short trading as Short Media Enterprises, the owner and operator of this Website. Please read these terms and conditions carefully, as they affect your legal rights. Your agreement to comply with and be bound by these terms and conditions is deemed to occur upon your first use of the Website. If you do not agree to be bound by these terms and conditions, you should stop using the Website immediately.
In these terms and conditions, User or Users means any third party that accesses the Website and is not either (i) employed by Lauren Short trading as Short Media Enterprises and acting in the course of their employment or (ii) engaged as a consultant or otherwise providing services to Lauren Short trading as Short Media Enterprises and accessing the Website in connection with the provision of such services.
You must be at least 18 years of age to use this Website. By using the Website and agreeing to these terms and conditions, you represent and warrant that you are at least 18 years of age.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY AND ACCEPTABLE USE
- All Content included on the Website is the property of Lauren Short trading as Short Media Enterprises, our affiliates or other relevant third parties. In these terms and conditions, Content means any text, graphics, images, audio, video, software, data compilations, page layout, underlying code and software and any other form of information capable of being stored in a computer that appears on or forms part of this Website. By continuing to use the Website you acknowledge that such Content is protected by copyright, trademarks, database rights and other intellectual property rights. Nothing on this site shall be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use any trademark, logo or service mark displayed on the site without the owner's prior written permission
- You may, for your own personal, non-commercial use only, do the following:
- retrieve, display and view the Content on a computer screen
- You must not otherwise reproduce, modify, copy, distribute or use for commercial purposes any Content without the written permission of Lauren Short trading as Short Media Enterprises.
- You may not use the Website for any of the following purposes:
- in any way which causes, or may cause, damage to the Website or interferes with any other person's use or enjoyment of the Website;
- in any way which is harmful, unlawful, illegal, abusive, harassing, threatening or otherwise objectionable or in breach of any applicable law, regulation, governmental order;
- making, transmitting or storing electronic copies of Content protected by copyright without the permission of the owner.
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
- This Website may contain links to other sites. Unless expressly stated, these sites are not under the control of Lauren Short trading as Short Media Enterprises or that of our affiliates.
- The following sites are under the control of Lauren Short trading as Short Media Enterprises or that of our affiliates, and are expressly stated as exceptions:
- We assume no responsibility for the content of Websites not expressly stated as under the control of Lauren Short trading as Short Media Enterprises or that of our affiliates, and disclaim liability for any and all forms of loss or damage arising out of the use of them.
- The inclusion of a link to another site on this Website does not imply any endorsement of the sites themselves or of those in control of them.
PURCHASES AND ONLINE COMMERCE
- Sections of the Website, the affiliated site https://manual-mode-master.teachery.co/, or their content, may allow you to make purchases from us for our Course, affiliated Products and / or Services. If paying by debit card, or credit card, you give us permission to automatically charge your credit or debit card as payment for your access to the Course, Products and / or Services without any additional authorization, for which you will receive an electronic receipt.
- In the event that payment is not received by the date due, you will have a fifteen (15) day grace period to make the payment, otherwise we reserve the right to cease your access to the Course, Products and / or Services immediately and permanently.
- If you voluntarily decide to withdraw from our Course within the period stated in our clear and explicit Refund Policy in these Terms and Conditions of Use, you must follow the terms of the Refund Policy in order for your payment(s) made within the period of our Refund Policy to be refunded.
- If you fail to make payment in a timely manner in accordance with these Terms and Conditions of Use or voluntarily decide to withdraw from our Course outside of the terms of the Refund Policy, you still will remain fully responsible for the full cost of the Course.
- You agree to only purchase goods or services for yourself or for another person for whom you are legally permitted to do so or for whom you have obtained the express consent to provide their name, address, method of payment, credit card number, and billing information.
- Since we have a clear and explicit Refund Policy in these Terms and Conditions of Use that you have agreed to prior to completing the purchase of any of our Courses, we do not tolerate or accept any type of chargeback threat or actual chargeback from your credit card company.
- We offer a 15-Day refund policy. You may request a refund for up to 15 days after you purchase the course. No exceptions will be made.
- To be eligible for a refund, you must submit your request to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com within 15 days of purchasing the course.
- No refunds will be provided after 15 days following the start of the course.
AVAILABILITY OF THE WEBSITE AND DISCLAIMERS
- Any online facilities, tools, services or information that Lauren Short trading as Short Media Enterprises makes available through the Website (the Service) is provided "as is" and on an "as available" basis. We give no warranty that the Service will be free of defects and/or faults. To the maximum extent permitted by the law, we provide no warranties (express or implied) of fitness for a particular purpose, accuracy of information, compatibility and satisfactory quality. Lauren Short trading as Short Media Enterprises is under no obligation to update information on the Website.
- Whilst Lauren Short trading as Short Media Enterprises uses reasonable endeavours to ensure that the Website is secure and free of errors, viruses and other malware, we give no warranty or guaranty in that regard and all Users take responsibility for their own security, that of their personal details and their computers.
- Lauren Short trading as Short Media Enterprises accepts no liability for any disruption or non-availability of the Website.
- Lauren Short trading as Short Media Enterprises reserves the right to alter, suspend or discontinue any part (or the whole of) the Website including, but not limited to, any products and/or services available. These terms and conditions shall continue to apply to any modified version of the Website unless it is expressly stated otherwise.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
- Nothing in these terms and conditions will: (a) limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury resulting from our or your negligence, as applicable; (b) limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation; or (c) limit or exclude any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law.
- We will not be liable to you in respect of any losses arising out of events beyond our reasonable control.
- To the maximum extent permitted by law, Lauren Short trading as Short Media Enterprises accepts no liability for any of the following:
- any business losses, such as loss of profits, income, revenue, anticipated savings, business, contracts, goodwill or commercial opportunities;
- loss or corruption of any data, database or software;
- any special, indirect or consequential loss or damage.
- You may not transfer any of your rights under these terms and conditions to any other person. We may transfer our rights under these terms and conditions where we reasonably believe your rights will not be affected.
- These terms and conditions may be varied by us from time to time. Such revised terms will apply to the Website from the date of publication. Users should check the terms and conditions regularly to ensure familiarity with the then current version.
- If any court or competent authority finds that any provision of these terms and conditions (or part of any provision) is invalid, illegal or unenforceable, that provision or part-provision will, to the extent required, be deemed to be deleted, and the validity and enforceability of the other provisions of these terms and conditions will not be affected.
- Unless otherwise agreed, no delay, act or omission by a party in exercising any right or remedy will be deemed a waiver of that, or any other, right or remedy.
- This Agreement shall be governed by and interpreted according to the law of Switzerland and all disputes arising under the Agreement (including non-contractual disputes or claims) shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Swiss courts.
LAUREN SHORT TRADING AS SHORT MEDIA ENTERPRISES DETAILS
- Lauren Short trading as Short Media Enterprises of Seestrasse 65, Horgen, Zurich, 8810 operates the Website https://manualmodemaster.com.
You can contact Lauren Short trading as Short Media Enterprises by email on firstname.lastname@example.org.